Highlighted

Make text layers repel each other automatically

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, I have a template set up in phothshop with a number of text layers only, I use this for custom stickers, scientific labels / cosmetic labels etc.

I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make these text layers auto repel each other? (Think 2 magnets)

The problem I have it that each design has a different length of ingredients or words and the layers keep overlapping each other. The issue it that everytime I copy/paste text into a box I have to manually move the layers around to fit the circle of the template.

Does anyoen know an attribute I can assign to these text layers to make them nudge each other out of the way automatically if they touch?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Make text layers repel each other automatically

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, I have a template set up in phothshop with a number of text layers only, I use this for custom stickers, scientific labels / cosmetic labels etc.

I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make these text layers auto repel each other? (Think 2 magnets)

The problem I have it that each design has a different length of ingredients or words and the layers keep overlapping each other. The issue it that everytime I copy/paste text into a box I have to manually move the layers around to fit the circle of the template.

Does anyoen know an attribute I can assign to these text layers to make them nudge each other out of the way automatically if they touch?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should look into Adobe Photoshop Data Driven Graphic feature. Photoshop Data Driver Graphics 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0