Making an "S" shape in Photoshop using Pen tool

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super random but I am trying to make a symmetrical "S" shape using the pen tool which I am not very handy with yet. Any tips?? Please?? 😉 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

You cal layout guidelines to snap to. Draw Path with the pen tool change toe the curvature pen to round the straight path segments.   You can also use the Text tool add a Text S then create a work path for S.

Capture.jpg

TOPICS
How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Making an "S" shape in Photoshop using Pen tool

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super random but I am trying to make a symmetrical "S" shape using the pen tool which I am not very handy with yet. Any tips?? Please?? 😉 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

You cal layout guidelines to snap to. Draw Path with the pen tool change toe the curvature pen to round the straight path segments.   You can also use the Text tool add a Text S then create a work path for S.

Capture.jpg

TOPICS
How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi first make handmade sketch then use the pentool to trace it there is no quickmade....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 1
DanaLeah LATEST
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great, thanks so much 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0