• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Malestar sobre la incompatibilidad de la nueva versión PS 21 con MacOs Sierra 10.13

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soy cliente de Adobe desde las primeras versiones; pago religiosamente todos los productos de ellos y me dejo una pasta todos los meses ya que por mi profesión necesito tener actualizados todos los software y cuando me desayuno esta actualización observo que sólo es compatible con una versión MacOs Sierra 10.14 o superior.
Y es aquí donde me viene el problema gordo; que en mi Imac del 2011, que por cierto va como un tiro porque lo tengo fino fino, no puedo ya descargarme las nuevas versiones de MacOs y a la más actualizada que llego es a Sierra 10.13.
Estoy indignado, muy indignado ya que entre Apple y Adobe nos están haciendo una pésima atención a los cientes antiguos y nos está abandonando. Es decir que a partir de ahora estaré pagando los productos de Adobe todos los meses para no poder actualizar a nuevas versiones de los distintos software y me tengo que quedar con los obsoletos ; y si me doy de baja de la suscripción me quitan obviamente el acceso a ellos.
Me parece una barbaridad, hacer esto a sus clientes máxime en los tiempos que corren para todos, pero sobre todo y ante todo, a los fotógrafos que como bien sabemos todos se nos caído el 90% de los trabajos por culpa de la pandemia.
Disculpa esta entrada Carlos, pero es que me tenía que desahogar. Estoy dispuesto a llegar hasta donde haga falta para que llegue este lamento a Adobe y divulgarla en todas las esferas que yo pueda.
Si por casualidad tuvieras acceso a algún comercial o técnico de Adobe hazle llegar este profundo malestar
Saludos.

Traducción con Google Translator

I have been an Adobe customer since the first versions; I pay religiously for all of their products and leave me a dough every month since by my profession I need to update all the software and when I eat this update for breakfast I observe that it is only compatible with a MacOS Sierra version 10.14 or higher.
And this is where the big problem comes to me; That in my Imac of 2011, which by the way goes like a shot because I have it fine fine, I can no longer download the new versions of MacOs and the most updated one that I get is Sierra 10.13.
I am outraged, very outraged because between Apple and Adobe we are paying terrible attention to old customers and is abandoning us. This means that from now on I will be paying for Adobe products every month so that I cannot update to new versions of the different software and I have to stay with the obsolete ones; and if I unsubscribe, they obviously take away my access to them.
It seems outrageous to do this to your clients, especially in these times for everyone, but above all and above all, to the photographers who, as we all know, 90% of our jobs fell due to the pandemic.
Sorry for this entry Carlos, but I had to vent. I am willing to go as far as it takes to get this regret to Adobe and spread it in all the spheres that I can.
If by chance you have access to an Adobe salesperson or technician, send them this deep discomfort
Greetings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?