Highlighted

Managing what goes where

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently build a pc with multiple drives and I have my apps intalled on my m.2 which is also my booting drive for my OS, but I was wondering how I can just use my m.2 to boot my apps and use one of my ssd for my projects . I know I can use the save as but just putting this out their to get some advice to not overhelm my m.2 with files 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Managing what goes where

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently build a pc with multiple drives and I have my apps intalled on my m.2 which is also my booting drive for my OS, but I was wondering how I can just use my m.2 to boot my apps and use one of my ssd for my projects . I know I can use the save as but just putting this out their to get some advice to not overhelm my m.2 with files 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem saving files to a different drive. I used to do that all the time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system, applications, application user data, temp and scratch space are on my Boot SSD.  My Back up is on a hard disk in my machine. All My User files and Image are on external USB 3 disk Windows library folder default are om my external usb 3 disk Documents, Images, Video, Music 

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0