• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Marketplace plugins I've installed via CCDesktop don't show up in plugins panel

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.0.1 20201106.r.73 on PC win10 and have for the 1st time tried to install plugins from the marketplace through Creative Cloud Desktop. My "Manage Plugins" window in CCD shows the 4 free photoshop plugins I chose to install (one is "Reflections in Photoshop").  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the plugin, with no success. I'm looking for those plugins in the Photoshop Plugins panel but there is nothing there. Can you help me find them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reflection from Adobe Exchange seems to be just a set of Actions. If you have 2020 still working. Try saving the Action set in 2020 and the load the saved action set .atn file in 2021. If Adobe's installer failes to install the reflection actions set in 2021.

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.2917.reflections-in-photoshop.html 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you JJMack!

Although I don't have older versions of Photoshop on my computer, your response noting that this was a set of actions made me realize this plugin would not appear in the plugin panel. Also, re-visiting the marketplace and looking in the "Where to Find It" tab helped me locate the .atn file in my downloads folder and complete the install process. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines