• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masked images

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mask function in my Adobe subscription is enabled. I see that by default a bit of it was enabled and it distorted the foreground subject and left the image contoured two stops below what it was in color correction. I am with a university Adobe suite subscription however I also am with an agency and am the owner of the work. I am showing a third party using marketing excuses and allege they tried to use a fake electronic agreement. I refused to sign their fake agreement and they wanted to do it post facto after the fact. I allege what they did exhnically is a form of vandalism and Adobe should show a function to report them since my mask function are enabled and when I had wanted to enable the mask with the brush it would not function and I had to do masking another way. I can prove a third party punched in the facial features of a person that is not the photograph after it was uploaded. I believe the fraud scheme is perpetuated yet denial of a situation and doing nothing about it is worse then letting it happen toward confusion or a slippery slope. I want to stop the perpetrators because I allege they punch out the features as if to turn a civil intellectual property fact into another form and I am entitled to find out what party or competing agency did this to stop their fraud. 

TA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't even read it!  Is it basically just a rant?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
@tujemial wrote:

I want to stop the perpetrators because I allege they punch out the features as if to turn a civil intellectual property fact into another form and I am entitled to find out what party or competing agency did this to stop their fraud. 

If you have a legal issue, then you need to contact a lawyer. This is a user-to-user forum and we are volunteers who do not work for Adobe. We cannot give legal advice.

This forum is for questions about how to use Photoshop.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines