Highlighted

Masking Issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I'm having an odd issue after removing the background of a pic.  After I use the mask and click remove, the background changes to these crazy colors.  The file still works, but looks crazy.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Masking Issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I'm having an odd issue after removing the background of a pic.  After I use the mask and click remove, the background changes to these crazy colors.  The file still works, but looks crazy.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can not see Photoshop UI in what you posted. It looks like you may have a top layer the is a cutout or masked John Deere  under that a bunch of strange layers and under them  the  target white layer the control points are around.

Photosp Mask Issue.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, that's the single layer after I've used the mask.  The crazy lines are what's still showing after I finish removing the background.   I save the file as a .tif and it works, it just looks like this in photoshop.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines