Highlighted

Master Pages

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Photoshop have any master page capabilities, similar to Indesign? Either through coding or some type of master page doc. I find that our company creates so many digital tactics, that are best created in Photoshop. But when we need to make global changes to things I have to manually go in and change things in each of my artboards.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Master Pages

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Photoshop have any master page capabilities, similar to Indesign? Either through coding or some type of master page doc. I find that our company creates so many digital tactics, that are best created in Photoshop. But when we need to make global changes to things I have to manually go in and change things in each of my artboards.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there are no pages in Photoshop, much less Master Pages. There are a few things I can think of for you to try:

• Use Smart Objects. If you place linked Smart Objects, they will all update.
  • Place files from the CC Library panel. Double-click the object in the library to make updates
  • Use InDesign for the final output and Place your PSDs into InDesign. You can update images in the Links panel.

Without seeing your specific files, these are general ideas.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0