Highlighted

Match layers across frame not working

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm literally just trying to move a gif to a still image. 

I've copied and pasted the frames of the gif into the still image i'm trying to paste it into, now to have the images actually be over the background.

But when I select match layer across frames, the gifs are still transparent, and I end up creating a gif that flashes from background to gif 1, to gif 2, etc.

How do I fix this?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Match layers across frame not working

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm literally just trying to move a gif to a still image. 

I've copied and pasted the frames of the gif into the still image i'm trying to paste it into, now to have the images actually be over the background.

But when I select match layer across frames, the gifs are still transparent, and I end up creating a gif that flashes from background to gif 1, to gif 2, etc.

How do I fix this?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could this be a photoshop version thing? I'm using the 2021 version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
hissel LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0