Highlighted

maths functions what is image1 ^ image 2

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have to apply the following to multiple images and combine them to produce something but not sure what the ^ sign means 

image 1 ^ image 2 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

maths functions what is image1 ^ image 2

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have to apply the following to multiple images and combine them to produce something but not sure what the ^ sign means 

image 1 ^ image 2 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the sign for "To the power of", as in 5 ^ 3 = 125, or 3 ^ 4 = 81.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thanks i have a sort of image problem to solve and its in the equation . the name are just images i have 

((The Peddler * Blockchain + Singapore) * (Blockchain ^ 8 Ball + Arclegger * Blockchain + Bear) * (Monster Hunter * Wade * Blockchain + (Ring * Wade - Satoshi Nakamoto)))

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In javascript, the ^ operator is exclusion
5 ^ 3 -> 6

But what are image1 and image2 you didn't say?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines