Highlighted

Maximise Photoshop and files are not visible and hiding.

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, CS6,

If I maximise photoshop my files I was working with on screen, are gone, I have to go window (on top menu) and go to the foot of the choices, listed are the files I have open in photoshop, (and currently hiding) select each file name then it re-appears out of hiding. As I had 20 or so this is a real pain, Its been doing this for the last few weeks now on anything I have open. Why has it started doing this and what is the fix. ?

CS6.

Cheers

Merlin

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Maximise Photoshop and files are not visible and hiding.

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, CS6,

If I maximise photoshop my files I was working with on screen, are gone, I have to go window (on top menu) and go to the foot of the choices, listed are the files I have open in photoshop, (and currently hiding) select each file name then it re-appears out of hiding. As I had 20 or so this is a real pain, Its been doing this for the last few weeks now on anything I have open. Why has it started doing this and what is the fix. ?

CS6.

Cheers

Merlin

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is quite old and no longer supported or updated.  

Have you updated your graphics drivers lately?

Have you tried Resetting Preferences?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0