• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

may we get meaningful error messages?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish Adobe would stop treating its customers like idiots. "could not complete the video frames to layers command because the file could not be opened"? why? mystery. The Operating System gave the error code, but Adobe decided to protect us from such complicated information.

Too bad. If I knew why, I might have solved it, especially since it is a file ANY other software on my PC can access with no problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amit,

Feature requests to the engineer team can be made here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family. You can post the link back on this thread so that if others catch it here they can vote on it. Be sure to include pertinent details such as your exact version of PS and OS and what was happening when you got the error message.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

why not post a request to Photoshop's engineers here https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

I hope this helps

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

[please do not use the reply button on a message in the thread, only use the one at the top of the page, to maintain chronological order]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines