Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Me ajudem por favor!!!

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_n1qhzf.jpg

 Bom dia, eu sou dona de fanpage e para melhorar minhas postagens eu queria fazer esse estilo que está na foto, mas eu não encontrei as ferramentas no Photoshop, alguém poderia me ajudar para fazer esse estilo? Serei grata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Ps forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Onde fica?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Olà, it is done, Ann has moved the discussion for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Good morning, I own fanpage and to improve my posts I wanted to do this style that is in the photo, but I did not find the tools in Photoshop, could someone help me to do this style? I'll be grateful«

That seems to be a illustration, plain and simple.

So it is largely up to your drawing and painting skills … 

One important thing may be to institute a meaningful Layer structure – create the linework on one or more layers separate from the coloring of the areas. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it is a digital illustration, or a digital painting, you can also search for Photoshop comic book 

For instance, here is a tutorial on the topic: How Lois van Baarle created “Red”

The help files about painting: Photoshop User Guide

On this painting, I see also that a texture has been added: How to Add Texture to your Designs in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines