Highlighted

Menu (Save,etc) are in wrong place on iPhone 12

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to the new iPhone 12.   When I load a pic and make edits, the menu bar for PS is now up on the iPhone status bar.   It's like the tiny extra height of the new iPhone needs to be accounted for and adjusted in PS.   I keep looking for an update, but as of now PS on my iPhone isn't usable.  Pic attached.  951685CD-ACA9-42FD-A7A8-9860E556CA92.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Menu (Save,etc) are in wrong place on iPhone 12

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to the new iPhone 12.   When I load a pic and make edits, the menu bar for PS is now up on the iPhone status bar.   It's like the tiny extra height of the new iPhone needs to be accounted for and adjusted in PS.   I keep looking for an update, but as of now PS on my iPhone isn't usable.  Pic attached.  951685CD-ACA9-42FD-A7A8-9860E556CA92.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While there is Photoshop for iPad, there is not Photoshop for iPhone. Which app are using? PS Express? Photoshop Mix? Photoshop Fix? Lightroom? Or ???

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, sorry.  PS Express. I didn't see a forum for that.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but I do now!  Ill see if I can move or repost this. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderators can move your post for you, but I see that you have already reposted in the correct forum. 😊

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0