Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft Photos- Copy and Paste Images

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there! 

I recently made and donated a clipart set (high res PNGs and low res JPEGs) for a local organization, but everytime one of the PNGs is used it's completely distorted.  I was able to replicate this issue by copying the images in Microsoft Photos and pasting in browser applications (and Photoshop, too). For instance, the images exibited this problem when copied from Microsoft Photos and pasted into Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides, Powerpoint in Microsoft Edge, and Excel in Microsoft Edge. 

eaxample.jpg   

example2.jpg

Now, I can't do anything about the organization copying/pasting from Microsoft Photos, but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do on my end to prevent this from happening?  I'm completely self-taught, so is there something I'm missing about how I export images?  I normally just save the images like this: File -> Export -> Quick Export as PNG. 

Basically, is there a way to export the images so that they are not corrupted when copied from from Microsoft Photos?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

As far as I know you can not do anything beside you already did to prevent distortion caused by copying from MS Paint or any other application. There isn't any setting when saving PNG file format which will prevent distortion described above.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know you can not do anything beside you already did to prevent distortion caused by copying from MS Paint or any other application. There isn't any setting when saving PNG file format which will prevent distortion described above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines