• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migration from PC windows to IMac

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the 2021 premiere suite in November and downloaded windows version to my PC. I had an older version installed so my rather large catalog was automatically integrated. I received a new iMac in December. I want to migrate photos, catalog and 2021 premiere suite to the new machine. I will be getting rid of the old PC. It seems easy with the creative cloud but expensive for a single computer. What are my choices? Can I download Mac version of the suite? If I can't work out something simple with Adobe, can I just rely on metadata to organize? Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What suite? Which product do you have, exactly? This is the forum for Photoshop Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Can I download Mac version of the suite?"

You can install the Creative Cloud apps on two computers, so that's not an issue. Photoshop does not have a catalog, so please clarify.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines