Highlighted

Missing anti-alias on options bar

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, Help! I use Photoshop on a PC. I am working in Photoshop 2020. I have someone who I'm helping who is using Photoshop on a Mac. For Textile design I suggested unchecking Anti-alias on the options bar, however Anti-alias is missing from her options bar. Please see the attached image (Note: I adjusted the desktop to look similar to the CS versions of photoshop). Can someone please help. PS. The attached image is the screenshot she sent me. I would normally check it out on a freinds mac but am quarentined due to covid-19.

Photoshop > Preferences > Workspace > Enable Narrow Options Bar (and restart Photoshop)

Topics

Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing anti-alias on options bar

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, Help! I use Photoshop on a PC. I am working in Photoshop 2020. I have someone who I'm helping who is using Photoshop on a Mac. For Textile design I suggested unchecking Anti-alias on the options bar, however Anti-alias is missing from her options bar. Please see the attached image (Note: I adjusted the desktop to look similar to the CS versions of photoshop). Can someone please help. PS. The attached image is the screenshot she sent me. I would normally check it out on a freinds mac but am quarentined due to covid-19.

Photoshop > Preferences > Workspace > Enable Narrow Options Bar (and restart Photoshop)

Topics

Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOIU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending you love & appreciation from NY!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows 10 Ps 21.1.2 the lasso tool option bar looks like this:

image.png

Please post a screen capture. You Phone image looks like this posted. Can not make out the garbage before select and mask

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJ, I agree but the image was sent to me by the person having the problem, however it was solved by

C pfaffenbichler see above However thanks for your time & concern, it's appreciated. Take care, Frederick

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines