Missing fill Patterns and brushes

Participant ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently changes machines. I installed PhotoShopCC on the new machine. When I want to use a Pattern Fill I only get a few new once which are useless. I read about adding the Legacy Patterns but I am not allowed to do that, it's not an option.

I went to the old machine and looked in the Programs section checking the elements that were installed on that machine. NOTE: The old machine has the programs but I am signed into two machines so I can't use that program on that machine.   How do I install the LEgacy Patterns?

Regarding Brushes, my selection is not as vast as on the old machine. Same dilemma - I thought it would be easy to copy the Brushes and then drop onto the new machine. I also have a created signature brush...on the old machine...I'd like to bring over.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Import and export, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh, I may have solved my first dilemma. I went back to a old legacy backup drive and found that several of the patterns I use were downloads. I have now installed them however I still have a question about creating the brushes I created.

Thanks for any help.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines