Highlighted

Missing Filter Gallery and Libraries

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Filter Gallery and Libraries do not load on my computers. I also can't find anywhere to get them to load. Any ideas?

If I click on filter Gallery, or Filters that would be in the gallery I get: "X No more virtual tiles can be allocated". Which means what? Help please? 

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing Filter Gallery and Libraries

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Filter Gallery and Libraries do not load on my computers. I also can't find anywhere to get them to load. Any ideas?

If I click on filter Gallery, or Filters that would be in the gallery I get: "X No more virtual tiles can be allocated". Which means what? Help please? 

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which app/program?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
peter_- LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I am new to this. I thought I'd posted this for Photoshop issues. Photoshop, then, is where I am having the Libraries issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines