• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing frames in timeline.

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using photoshop to animate the past while but I keep running into the same problem. For some reason, and I dont know what makes it happen, sometimes I'll go into my file and everything will be fine and i have a smooth animation. But other times for apparently no reason some frames just simply wont appear at all but when I render the video they are there. But my problem is it makes the frames in question uneditable. Please help me I've been trying to fix this problem for weeks now. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like a memory problem.  Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use. Check each one. Keep in mind that Catalina alone requires 4 GB of RAM and 12.5 GB of HD storage.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines