• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Library/Swatches

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened up Photoshop after I let someone else play around on it a while ago and everything's the same except that my personal library where my swatches were saved are missing. They usually pop up when I run the program and start or continue a project. I'm not sure what I should do and I'm panicking a bit. I hope they aren't lost forever. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @aliciapink 

I can think of two things to check:

• Are you are still signed in with your Adobe ID and PW? Try signing out of Creative Cloud, then sign back in.
  • In the CC Library panel menu, there is a dropdown where you can create new libraries and navigate between the ones you have. See if your library is available there

You might also ask your friend what they did that messed you up.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This same thing just happened to me. I went to make a new swatch library and noticed all my other ones were gone...if I create a new one it also seems to be invisible. Were you able to figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines