Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Paint bucket tool in tool pallete

Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using Photoshop CC latest version, and I discovered today that there is no paint bucket tool in the tool pallet. There where the gradient tool is in the tool pallet, I click and held on it, but there is no usual flyout menu extending to right whereby the paint bucket tool should be showing. All other tools are showing fine up and down in the tool pallet.

I went to Keyboard Shortcuts and Menus, was able to trace it there under Shortcuts for Tools, and I am aware that I can add an other single letter shortcut, however I really want to bring it back under a 'G' where it always was with the gradient.

Someone knows what is going on here and how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

In the Tool panel, in the lower part there's a symbol with three little circles, clic on that symbol to have back all the tools. They're hidden in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Tool panel, in the lower part there's a symbol with three little circles, clic on that symbol to have back all the tools. They're hidden in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bravo Bettina, you made my day. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my gosh, I have been looking for it for WEEKS! And that took .5 seconds! Thank you! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed the latest version of PS CC and do not see a symbol with 3 circles.  Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok 2018 now puts the paint bucket within the last tool which was showing Long vertical Marquee.  A bunch of tools there....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You see where the red arrow is pointing towards in the screenshot i uploaded? Its there. Make sure that with your mouse, dont just click, but keep it press on the 3 dots for 2-3 second so that the flyout menu appears, where you will see all other not shown tools.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 19.08.03.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have this symbol I cannot find the paint bucket anywhere. Seems like evertime thes eisan update which is all the time they move things, Very Fustrating!Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the tool panel located

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try and do that 3 circle thing it says no options for edit tool bar - I just want my paint bucket pls...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to edit > toolbar, you'll be able to see all available tools and customize your tool bar however you see fit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stopped updating and am at CC 2019 so this kind of crap would stop. why? why would you hide the tools? OMG so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you made my dayyyyy ! I were struggling for a while after found that my paint bucket tool is gone and i followed your step and finally found it !!!! thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might have changed it Gradient Tool without knowing. Just right click on it and change it back to Paint Bucket Tool

Rizwan5DD1_1-1633202876289.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines