• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing plugin icons still missing in 22.4.1

Explorer ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 22.4 plugin the icons dissapeard but the programmes still work.

Their icons do not appear in my panels sidebar. Instead they are “empty/black” When I hover the mouse pointer over the empty space you still get to see the labels.And clicking on the empty space opens the corresponding plugin. So it seems only the icons are affected.

I think it’s a Photoshop for Windows issue. My main laptop runs on windows 10 and has this issue as I described.I also have a MacBook Pro 15 and after the same update it has no issue at all, the icon are still there. Resetting the preferences on the windows 10 machine dit not help, nor reinstalling the plugins.

I rolled-back to 22.3 and the icons reappeared again. So, only in 22.4 the icons are affected. Today i saw the announcement for update 22.4.1  So i updated to 22.4.1 and the missing icons are again missing. So Adobe had not fixed this in yesterday's update, thats a shame.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 👍🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same iussue.  How many years to correct it? )))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No-one here can tell you that, as we are volunteer users not Adobe employees. The best way to keep updated is to join and follow the thread linked by Ged

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine was a sarcastic question. you didn't catch my irony )))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luckily in Photoshop 25.3.4 there will be a new feature called "sarcasm mode" 

files-> workspace -> New workspace -> Sarcasm 😆

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately irony will only  be introduced in PS 2030 probably between the march and september update 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, you should update to Ps 22.4.2, where this issue is listed as fixed: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-docking-icons-for-extension-panels-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines