• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing project

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made some panels for my prjects and i cropped each and mistakenly saved and closed the whole thing in one cropped now i cant get the full size with all layers only cropped sheat showing but layers shows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To confirm: you cropped, then saved, then closed, and when you reopened you only had the cropped version? If you hadn't closed, you could step back in History, but once you save and close, that's what you have now.

There is one thing to check: was "Delete Pixels" on or off in the options bar for the Crop tool when you did the cropping?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We learn by making mistakes. Save version of your projects in the future , also avoid shooting yourself in the foot. If you do though you have a backup with versions you don't have to start from scratch.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines