Highlighted

Mistake in Select and Mask

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I am new to Photoshop.  I am working with Select and Mask.  I have used the Quick Selection Tool to choose sections of a photo I want to keep, but it also selects parts of the photo I don't want.  How do I fix mistakes?

Thank you!  Jenna

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mistake in Select and Mask

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I am new to Photoshop.  I am working with Select and Mask.  I have used the Quick Selection Tool to choose sections of a photo I want to keep, but it also selects parts of the photo I don't want.  How do I fix mistakes?

Thank you!  Jenna

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can hold down the Alt key with the quick selection tool to subtract from the selection.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also Select and Mask workspace to refine selection https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/select-mask.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines