Mixed language in the UI

Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a mixed language related problem in Photoshop. When I installed Creative Cloud and Photoshop, the language was not English because my notebook's language was different. So I deinstalled Photoshop. I've changed the language of my notebook to English (Windows - the language is now English). After that I've changed the language in Creative Cloud to English. I reinstalled Photoshop and the interface language is English. BUT there are parts that get displayed in the previous language.

Example: When I click on the brush tool, I can see "size" and "Search brushes" in English.. BUT the folder names and the names of the brushes are displayed in another language. I need everything in English. Is there a way to fiy this wihtout having to deinstall every apps and CC and delete literally every related files from all the related folders in Windows?

Thank you in Advance for your support!

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mixed language in the UI

Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a mixed language related problem in Photoshop. When I installed Creative Cloud and Photoshop, the language was not English because my notebook's language was different. So I deinstalled Photoshop. I've changed the language of my notebook to English (Windows - the language is now English). After that I've changed the language in Creative Cloud to English. I reinstalled Photoshop and the interface language is English. BUT there are parts that get displayed in the previous language.

Example: When I click on the brush tool, I can see "size" and "Search brushes" in English.. BUT the folder names and the names of the brushes are displayed in another language. I need everything in English. Is there a way to fiy this wihtout having to deinstall every apps and CC and delete literally every related files from all the related folders in Windows?

Thank you in Advance for your support!

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2020 0
:.IvyK.: LATEST
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plus Info: The language in the registry (windows) is English. And I deinstalled and reinstalled Photoshop several times and of course, I restarted the computer several times.. I have deinstalled all the files related to the language (pak, json, js etc.) - in the folders related to Photoshop and to Creative Cloud as well. And the issue is still the same. How? There is no file containing the strings anymore.. The OS's language is English.. so are the menus in the CC apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0