Copy link to clipboard
I'm using 21.2.2 and I want to mask out a portrait of a person, and keep getting mixed results.
- I start with the quick selection tool and choose Select Subject and it seems to have done a good job of selecting the person
- I choose Select and Mask
- I want to mask out the subject as easily as possible so I choose the Refine Edge Brush
- There are some areas of hair that need work
1. Should I use a large or small brush when working with the hair?
2. Should I be brushing over the hair or just the edge of the hair for best results?
3. Besides Decontaminiate Color and Output To, are there any other sliders that are essential, or can I get good results just with this brush?
Thanks in advance!
Hi there,The refine edge brush can be used on the edges of hair or fur to refine its selection and to add a natural fade in the edge selection.
You may have a look at this helpful guide for some ideas: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/select-mask.html#RefinetheselectionHope this helps.Regards,Sahil