Highlighted

Modifier Keys in ACR

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way to view on screen modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt) in ACR? I have them open on screen in Photoshop so that I only have to tap the button on the screen, but can not figure out how to open them in ACR. I edit with a surface pro, often with only the pen and no keyboard, so it would be super helpful to have these keys on screen without opening a full on screen keyboard.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bob_Hallam1 | Adobe Community Professional

The keyboard shortcuts are only available on the keyboard to date.  Maybe in the future....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Modifier Keys in ACR

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way to view on screen modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt) in ACR? I have them open on screen in Photoshop so that I only have to tap the button on the screen, but can not figure out how to open them in ACR. I edit with a surface pro, often with only the pen and no keyboard, so it would be super helpful to have these keys on screen without opening a full on screen keyboard.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bob_Hallam1 | Adobe Community Professional

The keyboard shortcuts are only available on the keyboard to date.  Maybe in the future....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines