• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modifier Keys photoshop CC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Photoshop CC on a Microsoft Surface Pro. I do a lot of drawing and coloring in tablet mode and my modifier keys are not showing up any more. I don't know what to do to fix it but they come in handy rather than flipping the keyboard back when I need to do something specific. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cdevarr,

Thanks for reaching out about the modifier keys panel. You should be able to access the panel from Window > Modifier Keys. Let us know if that is not the case.

This article may be of use as well: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/workspace-basics.html#Modifier_keys

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. when I select Modifier Keys from the Windows menu, it is unresponsive. All other windows are working / showing when selected.

Tried restarting Pshop, restarting computer, program is telling me it's up to date.

Also using Microsoft Surface Pro 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. when I select modifier keys under the window drop down, nothing happens. I updated it to the latest version as well as exiting Photoshop and reopening it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still having same problem? Since the new update they FINALLY work but I had to turn something on in the settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. when I select modifier keys under the window drop down, nothing happens. I updated it to the latest version as well as exiting Photoshop and reopening it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went to Edit > Preferences > Technology Preview and then had to turn on (Use Modifier Keys Palette) Then after that they finally showed up. Try that and see if that works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines