Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More Than Two Computers Running PS CS6

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This concerns the only serious problem I've ever had with Photoshop or Adobe . If this is not the correct section of the Support Forum for my problem,  just point me in the right direction.

Yesterday, I started PS CS6 on my laptop and got, a nag telling me that I had exceeded the number of computers (2) that I am allowed to run CS6 on.  I was advised to de-activate CS6 on another computer within 30 days in order to use the software. I only have two computers, a Win 10 desktop and a Win 10 laptop . No problems with the desktop.

Is there some way I can get information on the computers running PS CS6 so that I might de-activate the software somehow.  I'm not aware of any other computer running my purchased CS5/CS6 program.  I've been running it on this laptop without a problem, for nearly a year.

One additional question .  Would using the laptop connected to the internet via VPN cause this kind of problem ? That's the only thing that has changed in the past 12 months.

Any additional information I might be able to provide, just ask.

Thank You,

Don Ganas

[personal info removed by moderator] or txt my cellphone from my profile.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Unfortunately we cannot help from this forum as we are volunteer users and do not work for Adobe. You will need to contact Adobe customer care. Although CS6 is no longer supported, it is only Adobe staff that could reset activations.

Note : Do not respond to private messages asking for account information - scammers are know to do that. If you do get such a private message then use the report button to report it.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines