• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More tools option is gone

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are all the tools? There is no … to choose more. I just got an M1 Mac Mini. does this have something to do with it? 

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 1.29.10 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything under Edit > Toolbar?  Sometimes the "..." button is turned off in the dialog box and it wouldn't be visible in the Toolbar if that was the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. That was it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It showed up for a second when I clicked it in the toolbar editor. Came here to tell you thank you. Went back and it was gone. I can't make it stay. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restored defaults and now it's back. So that's the answer. Have to keep it set to default. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, this is beyond ridiculous. I should have tried the dots before I came back here to report the solution. They don't work. A menu pops out that says "edit toolbar" sometimes, but not always, and there certainly is no extra options to see. 

Hopefully Adobe is paying attention. Maybe this is an M1 problem. Definitely a bug. 

So is there another way I can get to the tools? I don't see an option to create a preset but I see that I can save it. Maybe that's what I need to do until Adobe fixes this? But how do I make a preset? I'll google it. 

How do we tell Adobe there is a bug? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@katndmouse wrote:

Go to Edit > Toolbars

• Look in the lower left where is says "Show" and confirm all of these are enabled, especially the first.
    32074C7D-DB89-4C97-A065-6450DA12989F.jpeg
  • In the upper left you can Save and Load presets for the Tools panel
    D8E76C47-ADB5-4B72-8BF7-B1B644DD6209.jpeg
  • In the upper left, please choose Restore Defaults to reset the Tools panel.

"Hopefully Adobe is paying attention. "

No, not on this user forum. Post to the feedback forum where the developers will see it
https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Which tools are you missing? If you reset the Tools panel (directions in the third bullet), then have you right-clicked the tools with triangles to see the hidden tools behind them?

If you need more help, can you show the Edit toobar dialog? 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines