Highlighted

Mouse click no longer function on PSD design

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

ANY IDEA what happened/why this change in function was activated regarding my mouse click???

My mouse used to function normally (replaced the mouse, so that is not the problem, I realised that it is only in PS that this happens)...
1 - Clicking on an element does not select it  - So, THIS no longer works! 

2 - I realised it does work when I HOLD ctrl + click - but only once
3 - Now when I hold ctrl in no longer allows me to select more than one element/layer and
4 - The clicks  (Single Click, Ctrl, Shift and click etc) function like normal on the Layers WINDOW ...

HELP LOL

I can answer this myself after some time as I just saw the solution in a video by Dave Cross!
Make sure Auto-Select is ticked at the TOP LEFT (under the main menu: File Edit Image...)

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mouse click no longer function on PSD design

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

ANY IDEA what happened/why this change in function was activated regarding my mouse click???

My mouse used to function normally (replaced the mouse, so that is not the problem, I realised that it is only in PS that this happens)...
1 - Clicking on an element does not select it  - So, THIS no longer works! 

2 - I realised it does work when I HOLD ctrl + click - but only once
3 - Now when I hold ctrl in no longer allows me to select more than one element/layer and
4 - The clicks  (Single Click, Ctrl, Shift and click etc) function like normal on the Layers WINDOW ...

HELP LOL

I can answer this myself after some time as I just saw the solution in a video by Dave Cross!
Make sure Auto-Select is ticked at the TOP LEFT (under the main menu: File Edit Image...)

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0