• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse Flickering While I paint

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Using my paint brush it will ocasionally turn into the default mause cursor getting ride of my brush while i paint. At the time of posting i have reset preferences: a complete reinstall of photoshop to the latest version, Reset preferences in photoshop, Graphic drivers are up to date, tablet drivers are up to date. Ive also closed multiple background software to see if anything was the culprit there. It seems to only be an issue in Photoshop and not in any other software that I own. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Which version of Photoshop and the operating system are you working on?

Could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The version of Photoshop I'm working with is v 21.2.3. My OS is Windows 10. I am using a Wacom Cintiq 16. 

The list of Fixs I have found from similar issues include the fallowing; reinstalled my wacom drivers, use graphics processor, reset preferences through ctrl+k, reinstalled graphics drivers. It does happen no mater what monitor I have photoshop open it hapens. I also have tried closing background software one by one to see if anything of the sort could cause interference. 

The only form of sucsess if you will was reseting my preferences, but when increasing my brush size to large sizes due to working on large canvases for my work it reapears. This does become an issue when i have a particular layut of my workspace a well as custom keyboard shortcuts. I have made backups for those important settings if i have to reset again, but obviously that isnt a great work around with my workspace. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The version of Photoshop I'm working with is v 21.2.3. My OS is Windows 10. I am using a Wacom Cintiq 16. 

The list of Fixs I have found from similar issues include the fallowing; reinstalled my wacom drivers, use graphics processor, reset preferences through ctrl+k, reinstalled graphics drivers. It does happen no mater what monitor I have photoshop open it hapens. I also have tried closing background software one by one to see if anything of the sort could cause interference. 

The only form of sucsess if you will was reseting my preferences, but when increasing my brush size to large sizes due to working on large canvases for my work it reapears. This does become an issue when i have a particular layut of my workspace a well as custom keyboard shortcuts. I have made backups for those important settings if i have to reset again, but obviously that isnt a great work around with my workspace. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines