i have tried several diffrent mouses 

only my wacom is working normal

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

mouse not working properly zooming or moving Photoshop 21.2.2

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mouse not working properly zooming or moving Photoshop 21.2.2

i have tried several diffrent mouses 

only my wacom is working normal

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most Windows Wacom users found that they had to stop using WinTab Application interface with Photoshop 21.2.2 to get Pen  pressure working with Photoshop 21.2.2.  They had to switch to using Windows INK. When they Switch to Windows INK the Clone Stamp Brush tracking cross hair did not function with Windows INK. However they could use their Mouse and tracking did work.  They also found the could not turn off Microsoft Pen Feedback cursors for Windows's setting doe not work.  Which was one of the reasons they were using WinTab and not Windows INK.  Other users complain the Windows INK added a lot more lag to brushes them when the were able to use WinTab.  You are the first to report having mouse problems.  I had to switch to a corded mouse a while back for Windows 10 was having major issues with My Microsoft Bluetooth mouse. I find the Logitech G502 is great for Photoshop.  Zooming works great with the zoom tool and with the mouse wheel.   Try resetting all tools and If the doe nor fix you mouse reset your Photoshop preferences.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your detailed reply 

hope someone fix this soon 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found that when i switch off "use windows ink" at the wacom tablet properties,

it starts the same problems that apear using the mouse 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0