• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move Issues

Enthusiast ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to the recent upgrade, I was able to drag a layer from the layers panel onto another document. I understand there is a bug in the last update that prevents this and the workaround is to select the layer within your document and drag that onto another document. Not as elegant as before but I can work with that.

My other issue started even before the last upgrade I think. Sometime when I select a layer and use the move tool. the selected layer changes to the Background layer being selected and moves that instead. Any idea what might be the reason?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you have Auto Select > Layer for Move tool in the Options bar turned on? Uncheck that option.

auto select layer.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That  is problem in the 21.2.1 update whet you edit in a consolidated image window in tab editing. 21.2.1 fails to switch the document when you hover over a tab so you can not drop the layers on the other document.  This has been reported here many times and also to Adobe feedback.  Hopefully Adobe will fix this in the next update. For not Tile document or edit in floating windows.  I never saw the Problem for I edit in floatings on  my two or three displays....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines