• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move tool not working?.

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select a file and drag it into another file to create a composite, it won't drag.  Problem only started very recently

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting all Photoshop tools and it that doe not fix your problem try resetting your Photoshop preferences.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to I reset all the PS tools?  Thanks for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To reset the options for the Tools, right-click the tool in the options bar (not Tools panel). You will have a choice to reset that specific tool or all tools.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you dragging the file from the desktop or dragging layers to another document?

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't about the move too; perhaps I was too vague.  I want the lasso tool and the only one showiing is the polyagonel tool and I can't find any way to retrieve the lasso tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@peggybr14 wrote:

I can't find any way to retrieve the lasso tool.

Go to Edit > Toolbars and restore the toolbar to bring back all of the tools in their original places.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines