• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moved a couple files

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So I was working on freeing up some file space on my laptop using WinDirStat and somehow inadvertently moved some files from a couple locations in the Photoshop file folder and I'm not sure where they go. I was moving video files to an external drive and grabbed the wrong files I guess.

I know most files like this are in AppData/Roaming locations but I don't want to just drop these anywhere. I haven't noticed any poor performance or crashes with these moved but I don't want to either! LoL

The files are: Assets1_1.zip

Assets2_1.zip

I also did this with an Audition File: ADBEAudition_loopology.7z

but this one is just the file and no folder to go with it.

If there is a separate forum for Audition, I'll ask there if I need to. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hav 7 version of Photoshop installed on my system those zip diles do not exist on my system.  I hst Gile explored set to shoy hidden file and folders.

image.pngimage.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh ok. I guess they're leftovers from install or something? Well, like I said, I've seen no ill effects from them being moved so I guess they're fine where they are!

I haven't used Audition yet so I have no idea what that .7z does. So again, no issues so maybe it's a none-issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines