Highlighted

moving layer creating duplicate error

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've updated to 2020, I'm having trouble when I am moving layers.

Each time I move my layer/object, another duplicate is left in the space it has moved from. This isnt actually a layer just a frozen image. It's just stuck there.

I'm having difficulty explaining, and therefore searching for anything to resolve this problem. So the screengrabs below hopefully outline the issue. The leftover image after the move wont disappear.

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 19.05.26.png

Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 19.05.36.png

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

moving layer creating duplicate error

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've updated to 2020, I'm having trouble when I am moving layers.

Each time I move my layer/object, another duplicate is left in the space it has moved from. This isnt actually a layer just a frozen image. It's just stuck there.

I'm having difficulty explaining, and therefore searching for anything to resolve this problem. So the screengrabs below hopefully outline the issue. The leftover image after the move wont disappear.

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 19.05.26.png

Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 19.05.36.png

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. No fix yet...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I've searched for solutions online but no luck. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. It is driving me crazy! Please fix ASAP.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i wasn't bald I would be, this is so frustrating! I have tried so much to rectify this and there is nothing out there. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue in CC Spanish version. even freezes when moving a simple text layer....frustrating!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same issue with text as well. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines