MSi laptop SOOOO SLOW w updated Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I have an older laptop that worked great with an earlier version on Photoshop, but it's very slow now with PS updates. My specs are attached I'm not very computer savvy but I did put the maximum RAM in last year and it worked great.

Is there anything else I can try, other than upgrading my computer, to work w the updated PS?

TIA!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MSi laptop SOOOO SLOW w updated Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I have an older laptop that worked great with an earlier version on Photoshop, but it's very slow now with PS updates. My specs are attached I'm not very computer savvy but I did put the maximum RAM in last year and it worked great.

Is there anything else I can try, other than upgrading my computer, to work w the updated PS?

TIA!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2021 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My specs are attached

They aren't attached. See here:

attachment.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0