Highlighted

Multicouche export to RGB

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I want to export "Multicouche" (Duotone in english I guess) format to RGB color. How to acheive that ? Simple export to jpg did not work.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multicouche export to RGB

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I want to export "Multicouche" (Duotone in english I guess) format to RGB color. How to acheive that ? Simple export to jpg did not work.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a copy of the duotone image, use Image > Mode > RGB, then save or export as JPEG. Perhaps double check your Colour Settings first so that the conversion to RGB uses an appropriate RGB ICC profile (the more Convert to Profile command is not available for this particular mode). Don't forget to change your Colour Settings back if needed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 1
F.Jely LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, 

I already tried to convert to RGB color mode: It does not convert to RGB, It kind of applied each passes to a specific (see the passes / tones panel. Anyway I tried different color profile, none changed the ouput. 

colorimetrique.PNGcolorimetrique2.PNGcolorimetrique3.PNGRGB.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0