• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My artwork completely diappeared!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Problem 3-20-20.pngI have no idea what I hit, but suddenly my art has completely disappeared! I have no idea how to retrieve it. I tried restarting Photoshop, but I think that may have been a huge mistake. I don't know what to do. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

So I figured out what I did wrong. I managed to somehow accidentally crop the entire picture to a single pixel. I had been having a lot of problems with the marquee tool not selecting what I wanted it to select, and I'm trying to get that to work, I somehow cropped it. And then, like an idiot, I closed out of the program, saving on the way out, because I thought that I had just turned on some setting that would correct itself if I closed out and opened it up again! 

So I had to spend the next two

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you show the hidden layers? In the layers panel, click so the layers without the eye have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I figured out what I did wrong. I managed to somehow accidentally crop the entire picture to a single pixel. I had been having a lot of problems with the marquee tool not selecting what I wanted it to select, and I'm trying to get that to work, I somehow cropped it. And then, like an idiot, I closed out of the program, saving on the way out, because I thought that I had just turned on some setting that would correct itself if I closed out and opened it up again! 

So I had to spend the next two days redrawing my comic. Oof. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ouch! Thanks for sharing, though.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines