Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My capture pattern doesn't look seamless in photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I'm using photoshop 2020 and I imported an image to my photoshop and thried to create a pattern but I always see some triangles in the pattern which make the pattern doesn't show accurate.Please see the screenshot at the following link also,I've uploaded a video capture and you will understand what I mean.

Thanks

https://cloudup.com/cLXpC3L2ySI

https://cloudup.com/c07JziVrkYT

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen with all the pattern styes in Capture, or only the one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all thanks Semphoric for your response any picture that I import in photoshop all the capture patterns will not be seamless I'm so frustrated I saw so many video tutorials regarding that and I followed them step by step but mine is not seamless!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is odd; it's like one of the tiles is rotated 120°. Try asking on The Capture Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link I will .I've edited my title and I've uploaded a video capture did you see the video screen capture?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines