• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Creative Suit 6 Design Standard shows error message

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Suit 6 Design Standard shows message "The serial number 1408150483982262xxxxyyyy is already in use by maximum of 2 computers". I have only 1 computer now. Please let me know how to deactivate another computer that I don't know from where.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

The old CS activation system required that you deactivate on the retired machine before you could activate on another. If something prevented you from doing that (sudden disk failure etc) you had to contact Adobe to get the count reset. So that's what you have to do. There's a chat option on the Adobe help page.

We all hated that system and it was a great relief when CC allowed remote deactivation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The old CS activation system required that you deactivate on the retired machine before you could activate on another. If something prevented you from doing that (sudden disk failure etc) you had to contact Adobe to get the count reset. So that's what you have to do. There's a chat option on the Adobe help page.

We all hated that system and it was a great relief when CC allowed remote deactivation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe support they can help you to activate your software and remove the activation recorded for your old machine you scrapped and could not deactivate.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If on the other hand (and I note you say you don't know where), you just bought it and installed it for the first time - then you were sold pirate software...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines