• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My CS6 is acting strangely

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me figure ot what has happened to my Photoshop version CS6.  I have been running it on a Mac with the High Sierra 10.13.6 operating system.  I have deliberately avoided upated my OS because I didn't want it to interfere with my version of Photoshop.  And there was no problem doing so until recently.  Now, suddenly and with no other changes made,

1. I can't access my custom workspace.  I get an error that states: "Could not apply the workspace because of a program error."

2. the workspace panels that I then create, name, and save remain on the desktop monitor even when I minimize Photoshop, necessitating me to close each panel separately.

3. Adobe bridge will not keep my preferences for View > Sort > by filename.  It reverts back to the default sorting.

I'm not sure I can reinstall CS6 since I already have it on another computer and I believe 2 downloads are the maximum permitted.  I hope someone can help me out here.  It's a frustrating problem and lengthens my workflow.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try resetting preferences?

Preferences

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines