Highlighted

My Exchange

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. My Exchange Profileschool Retouching Panel in the latest version of PS 20.0.1 does not want to be installed. Before that, the panel stood and I used it.
I recorded the screen.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Exchange

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Exchange

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. My Exchange Profileschool Retouching Panel in the latest version of PS 20.0.1 does not want to be installed. Before that, the panel stood and I used it.
I recorded the screen.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Exchange

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Get Started” to “Photoshop” where you are more likely to get a proper response.

Is this what you are trying to install?

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.12692.profileschool-retouching-panel.html

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Boyko LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines