Highlighted

My Fonts Aren't Showing up In Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of my fonts aren't showing up in Photoshop. They were all there last week, and are still available in illustrator. How do I get them back in Photoshop?

Try resetting your preferences. As long as your fonts are in the systems font folder, you should not have any issues.

Ctrl-k on windows or cmd-k on mac and scroll down to bottom of dialog, then select reset preferences on next start.

If you have an older version of photoshop then you need to hold down all three modifier keys when restarting photoshop.

ctrl, alt and shift on windows

cmd, opt and shift on mac

Hope this helps...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Fonts Aren't Showing up In Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of my fonts aren't showing up in Photoshop. They were all there last week, and are still available in illustrator. How do I get them back in Photoshop?

Try resetting your preferences. As long as your fonts are in the systems font folder, you should not have any issues.

Ctrl-k on windows or cmd-k on mac and scroll down to bottom of dialog, then select reset preferences on next start.

If you have an older version of photoshop then you need to hold down all three modifier keys when restarting photoshop.

Hope this helps...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope this helps...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0
YvesNYC LATEST
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font with the issue is Dummies (from a variety of sources ).
Installed other fonts after that, all working fine
Only Adobe apps are having a problem with that font.
MS Office sees it. So does the Open Suite, with all Win 10 OS build.
Looks like an  Adobe issue 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did not work. My PS, PSE and CC are up to date, and the font is in the System >Fonts folder.

Running Win10 OS Build 19041.423 installed 08/20/2020

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the font with the issue is Dummies (from a variety of sources ) .
Installed other fonts after that, all working fine
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yves Leroux
Mobile :united_states:️*U**S**A* +1 914 479 8782 - :clipperton_island:️
*ACEBOOK** : *yves.leroux - * KYPE* :
yvesleroux - *Whatsapp*: Yves Leroux

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0