Highlighted

My gifs take too long to loop again

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I've been making gifs from short videos using Photoshop for a while, I didn't experience any problems until yesterday. Now it takes too long for my gifs to loop again when set at looping forever. I always set frame delay at 0,07. Any ideas how to fix that problem? 

Problem solved. It turns out the format of my video clips was the problem, after converting them from mov to mp4 gifs run smoothly. Thank you for your assistance and help.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My gifs take too long to loop again

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I've been making gifs from short videos using Photoshop for a while, I didn't experience any problems until yesterday. Now it takes too long for my gifs to loop again when set at looping forever. I always set frame delay at 0,07. Any ideas how to fix that problem? 

Problem solved. It turns out the format of my video clips was the problem, after converting them from mov to mp4 gifs run smoothly. Thank you for your assistance and help.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably a memory problem. Restart your computer.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried and it hasn't worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then perhaps something is wrong with the GIF. 

How many frames does it contain? 

Change the first and last frames to no delay and see what happens.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0