Highlighted

My high res image is pixelated.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I view an image in Photoshop if I zoom in very much I see for pixelated edges on everything like there is no anti-aliasing. This happens even at 200% zoom. Is there a way to fix that? 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My high res image is pixelated.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I view an image in Photoshop if I zoom in very much I see for pixelated edges on everything like there is no anti-aliasing. This happens even at 200% zoom. Is there a way to fix that? 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this 

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

and post screenshots taken at View > 100% on this Forum directly. 

insertImagePhotographIcon2020.jpg

When viewing at more than 100% it would not appear to be unexpected that pixels can become noticeable. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't fix the image you showed us, but we could maybe explain why it looks that way if we knew

Image mode and bit depth?
Pixel dimension of the image?

Did you produce the image?  It looks like a photograph, so if that is the case and you took the photograph, was it a RAW file or JPG?  How did you process it?

One thing that occurrs to me if it was a RAW file is that you can set the size it opens at in the drop down at the bottom of the ACR window.  If that is not set to the default size (matching the camera sensor resolution, then that could be it.

Bottom line is what is the image size in pixels?  But pasting a screen-shot of your full workspace showing the layers panel might help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines