• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My newly downloaded brushes look the same

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im really confused as of why when I use a brush for example Kyle brushes and they all look the same when I paint? For example, I would use a brushe sho supposedly would make some dots but its just a straight line and when i use another brush which would do crisscross fillings does a straight line as well! Im really desperate because i cant figure out what the problem is because i just downloaded them and didnt tinker with it or anything I'd love some feedback soon, thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, in the Brushes Settingspanel, you can select another tip for the current settings of the brush.

So you could have a round brush tip that makes lines, if you select another tip, say a square one, it would still do lines. You do need to go to the Brushes panel to get another brush with different tips and settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this exact same problem and nothing I have found seems to help. I'm wondering if it's my version of photoshop or something wrong with my graphics card?  Changing the brush tip (for me, anyway) has done nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines