Highlighted

My paint bucket is not working

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help me my paint bucket is not working it isnt showing me paint bucket  in arrow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My paint bucket is not working

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help me my paint bucket is not working it isnt showing me paint bucket  in arrow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with the paint bucket tool in Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you are using?

You can try to reset the paint bucket tool using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html#tool

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press Caps Lock to see paint bucket icon on your screen if that is your problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0